2. Set in 1950's London, Reynolds Woodcock is a renowned dressmaker whose fastidious life is disrupted by a young, strong-willed woman, Alma, who becomes his muse and lover.
3. n. 谈话，演讲
4. 碧昂丝vs. 珍妮弗·洛佩兹
5. 但经济学家总体上预计，一旦飓风造成的失真消失，前段时间的趋势就有望恢复并延续。接受《华尔街日报》最新月度调查的45位经济学家预计，到明年6月，失业率将降至7.8%，2013年年底将降至7.5%。部分经济学家说，就业增长可能会摆脱现在的缓慢速度而加快。信安环球投资有限公司(Principal Global Investors)经济学家鲍尔(Bob Baur)说，我觉得到时候企业将必须招人。[qh]
6. James Bond Themes 2. "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner
1. Anjli Raval
2. 201001/93725.shtmlNews trumpedcelebrities in 2010 as the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and World Cup soccer in South Africa topped the list of most-searched items of 2010, according to Yahoo!
3. WOLF HALL (PBS, April 5) In the season’s most promising piece of casting, Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) will play Henry VIII and the two-time Tony Award winner Mark Rylance will play Thomas Cromwell in this “Masterpiece” adaptation of the popular Hilary Mantel historical novels.
5. Brazilian soccer fan Joedir Sancho Belmonte missed the 1950 World Cup final to stay home with his sick mother. Sixty-four years later, Belmonte exchanged his original unused ticket for three new tickets to the 2014 final.
1. With a growing need for someone to block and tackle Apple’s raiders and (given its tax investigation in Europe) regulators, Mr Cook’s focus on people, strategy and execution — rather than products — finally started to look like an advantage.
2. Hua Xu Yin
3. Intel welcomes its new employees to the company by rolling out the red carpet -- literally -- once a quarter. During the first day of orientation, hires walk along a pathway lined with Intel Studios' photographers and videographers before introducing themselves onstage and receiving their welcome packages (and a round of applause from an audience of new colleagues).
4. Big-spending US firms are forcing their UK counterparts to increase salaries right the way from newly qualifieds to the top rainmakers — though that did not stop David Higgins, private equity star at Freshfields, from decamping to Kirkland & Ellis just before Christmas. Boutique specialists are luring clients away by offering faster, more focused services.
“The new money is interested in old masters, but it wants what Duveen sold to the robber barons. It wants names,” said Hugo Nathan, a co-founder of the London advisers Beaumont Nathan. He was referring to Joseph Duveen, the British art dealer who was responsible for bringing many great works of art to the United States.