Call 911 now if the person has had severe reactions in the past or has any of these symptoms:
- 房产中介随意收费：信息不对称 经纪人看人索价
- Hoarseness or trouble speaking
- Swollen lips, tongue, or throat
- Nausea, abdominal pain, or vomiting
- Fast heartbeat or pulse
- Anxiety or dizziness
- Loss of consciousness
- Other symptoms of a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
If you have severe allergies, you should keep two epinephrine injection kits with you at all times and readily available. If you experience any sign of anaphylaxis, do not hesitate to use the autoinjector even if those symptoms do not appear to be allergy related. Using the autoinjector as a precaution will not harm you. Call 911 even if you administer the injection.
1. Treat Symptoms
- For mild allergy symptoms, such as hay fever or hives, give an over-the-counter (OTC) antihistamine.
- For stuffy nose, give an OTC decongestant.
2. Follow Up
- Watch for worsening symptoms, including signs of anaphylaxis.