3. Both the film and the television series are adapted from the Taiwan action role-playing game of the same name which was developed by Softstar Entertainment. The game is considered by many as simply one of the best Chinese RPG's ever created.
5. After China hawk Steve Bannon’s exit there was a temptation to proclaim the death of the Trump White House’s economic nationalism. But that ignored the presence of Donald Trump, who is instinctually a protectionist. He wants “tariffs” rather than deals when it comes to China, as we’ve learned in recent days. He also sees cracking down on China as key to keeping his “America First” promise to his base.
2. 其他入围者分别是：《失去信号：黑莓离奇崛起与惊人陨落背后不为人知的故事》(Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of Blackberry)，作者杰基麦克尼什(Jacquie Mcnish)和肖恩缠尔科夫(Sean Silcoff)回顾了黑莓是怎样偏离了航向；《数字黄金：比特币背后不为人知的故事》(Digital Gold: The Untold Story of Bitcoin)，作者纳塔涅尔波佩尔(Nathaniel Popper)审视了虚拟货币比特币的崛起；《音乐如何变免费：一整代人犯下同样罪行的后果》(How Music Got Free: What Happens When an Entire Generation Commits the Same Crime?)，作者斯蒂芬威特(Stephen Witt)介绍了盗版和对等网络共享(P2P)扰乱唱片业的历史；《做不完的事：女人、男人、工作、家庭》(Un滻椀猀栀攀搀 Business: Women Men Work Family)，作者安妮-玛丽斯劳特(Anne-Marie Slaughter)在书中讨论了实现性别平衡面临的挑战，以及《行为不端：解读行为经济学》(Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics)，作者理查德泰勒(Richard Thaler)追踪了行为经济学的发展。
4. Warm hearted wishes for a happy New Year filled with all your favorite things.
5. Striking a balance may take a while, but working toward this list as a goal for starting your company will make the difference. How an owner feels about progress and how quickly a business can be up and running — and feeding that bottom line — will swiftly feel the impact.
1. Dachis says: Zynga struggled to maintain its momentum and diversify its business in 2012. The difficult year was evident in reduced brand discussion and an increase in negativity from product shutdowns that leave the game company with a lot of work to do in 2013.
3. She defined the term as “the desire to dress like a character from ‘Mad Men,’ ” though I would revise that and call it the mass fashion conviction that all consumers want to dress like characters from “Mad Men.” The show’s visual impact was so intense, it went viral and seemed to recode designers’ creative DNA.
1. Yunge from the Desert is based on an online novel with the same title by Tong Hua. It is about love triangle of a girl named Yunge, a nobleman, and the emperor in the Han (206BC-220AD). Nearly premiering in the same month as Nirvana in Fire, Yunge was much outflanked by the latter. It was criticized for its poor knowledge of history. To some audiences, charming Angela Baby herself became the only appeal of the adaptation.
5. Regardless of whether or not you think Snapchat is worth the $3 billion Facebook offered it, one thing is clear: There's an appetite out there for so-called ephemeral networks, where content literally vanishes seconds after being received. And, contrary to popular perception, this isn't just about sexting and X-rated selfies (though it definitely is about that, too). As content on the major networks becomes more corporate and commoditized, Snapchat and services like it restore some of the fun and spontaneity to social media. Just like a real-life interaction -- where ideas flow freely and you generally don't worry about everything being recorded for posterity and broadcast to the world -- SnapChat and networks like it offer a channel for genuine, unfiltered exchange. And the kids really like it. While Facebook's own CFO officially acknowledged last month that teen use of his network is declining, the number of teens on SnapChat -- at least anecdotally -- is exploding.
1. Yes, you want to know how to do most of your job. But there are also things you want to be learning; otherwise you are not growing professionally. If you have stopped learning at work, it's time to find a job where you will learn new skills and grow professionally.
Any 'jobs recovery is years away in most cities, ' says USA Today. And in reviewing famed analyst Meredith Whitney's new book, 'The Fate of States, ' she warns that 'excessive pensions crowd out both liberal goals such as education spending and tax cuts that conservatives want.'
British golden girl, Lily Donaldson - who has been a cover girl for the likes of Vogue - showcased her own sultry take on summer style, wearing a white semi-sheer, strapless dress to the event. The 30-year-old model looked simply sensational in the nearly transparent number.
The director Bennett Miller saw Mr. Carell as a good choice to play du Pont but didn’t want him to be too recognizable. He charged the makeup designer Bill Corso with the task of altering Mr. Carell’s look.