1. Shortly after Cook's op-ed, the Senate voted to approve the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which would make it illegal to discriminate against LGBT employees in the workplace. The legislation will now be sent to the House for consideration.
2. During the summers, Good Humor ice cream trucks visit the company's campuses every other Friday during lunchtime. In the fall, cider and doughnuts are served twice a month, mid-morning.
3. Sure, it plays music, has a calendar, and even entertains the kids, but it could probably also get hacked — just like everything else.
4. We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.
2. In my life, I have dreamt of seeing the great herds of wild animals, jungles and rainforests full of birds and butterfilies, but now I wonder if they will even exist for my children to see. 我一生的梦想就是能看到成群的野生动物，茂盛的丛林和大片的雨林中到处是鸟类和蝴蝶在飞舞。但是现在我想知道我们这些小孩是否还能再看到它们？
6. If the timing of your job search allows, Foss recommends beefing up your LinkedIn profile gradually (and thus inconspicuously). Or better yet, work on it when you're not job searching。
3. China has continued to synchronize enterprises and institutions to raise the basic pension for over 100m retirees in 2017.
4. 4.Venice, Italy
5. 9.Carol and Susan's Wedding in Friends
6. The country's film output ranks third in the global market and is expected to exceed 700 by the end of 2016. Sales of film rights to online video sites raked in 4 billion yuan (560 million U.S. dollars) in the same period.
3. Analysts survey by Bloomberg expected a rise to 1.9 per cent in January.